Sunday, April 29, 2012

Check Microsoft skydrive

Even though I am not a user of Microsoft products, this time I decided to review Microsoft Skydrive. What I found attractive was basically the price, an account of 100 GB (107 GB if you are a new user, and 125 GB if you are a previous user of skydrive) cost only £ 32 a year. This price is very competitive compared to Dropbox and the recently announced Google drive. I have installed skydrive in OS X and IOS, and it is properly working. The only limitation is that currently there is no client for Linux, however the web-based interface allows, at least, to access the information.

One of my concerns was the access to the files with pages and keynote in the iPad, fortunately the app of SMEStorage allows to have WebDAV access to the files.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Sheffield, UK

No comments:

Post a Comment